“I need a website.”
It’s often the first thing web design clients say when they contact us about the design and development of a new website.
At SEOcycle, we love creating visually appealing, original, unique, SEO optimized website For clients of all sizes and in all industries. But before we get started, we – and you – need to understand what purpose your website will serve.
The importance of understanding the purpose of a website
This might come as a surprise to some, especially if you haven’t delved into online marketing before or don’t have a website of your own, but businesses and brands have different reasons for having a website. The purpose and goals of your website will influence and even determine several aspects of it – from the size of your website (how many pages it should have) to the type of content it will contain, and for more complex websites, certain complex features will require built into it.
Knowing the core of what your website has to serve is crucial from the outset, as designing and creating a website requires a significant investment in time and money.
Your website will serve one (or more) of the following goals:
- visibility– The success of any modern business requires being able to be found – and more than ever, consumers are looking online for the solutions they need.A well-executed website, SEO optimized (or even better, backed by active professionals search engine optimization campaign) is a virtual storefront for your business, offering you endless opportunities to get in front of local and global audiences. Your website makes you visible to potential customers who are ready to find you.
- online status- Thanks to the internet, consumer options are endless, and if your business isn’t online, it probably doesn’t exist. Having a great website gives you authenticity and can mean the difference between patronage and not patronage. Having an online presence can give you authority in your niche, support your presence on social media (and vice versa), and help you generate new leads.
- Presentation – Display, display or present information or content that you wish to share online. Examples include websites that act as resumes or portfolios and/or direct audiences to offline material or resources.
- information – Some websites are visually spectacular, with stunning images but no textual content. It seems like a good idea – but for most viewers it’s not enough – and it’s certainly not enough for search engines to recognize and rank your site. As a business, whether you’re a local sole trader or a large established brand, your audience will want information – and your website is the ideal place to provide the information they seek. From showing who you are to the products you offer, how to contact them, and other details, build everything you want your online audience to know into your website. Make it easier for them to find more information – with contact hotlinks to social links and blog and newsletter subscriptions.
- Participation/Entertainment – Gone are the days when brands simply broadcast to audiences through hard-sell ads. While this still has a role, modern consumers seek genuine connections with the brands and businesses they love. Your website can help you achieve this – from the content on your landing page to your live blog. (A high-quality, relevant blog can inform, entertain, and encourage connection and conversation. It’s also shareable).
- Sales/Revenue Generation – This type of website is also known as E-commerce website. Its main purpose is to engage users through conversion funnels and sell products or services to an online audience. These websites need to provide clear communication about the brand value proposition along with user-friendly and secure shopping cart, checkout and payment process facilities.
- Serve – Some websites are required to provide services but not actually sell. Examples of such sites include government agencies, charities, or non-profit organizations.
Contact SEOcycle for affordable websites
SEOcycle is an expert in this field, we provide products with good quality at reasonable prices Web Design and Development Services. Understanding your website’s end goal from the start will allow us to:
- Know your vision (or effectively work with you to create it)
- Quote Jobs Accurately
- get the job done asap
- Avoid costly and time-consuming changes
Need a website? Whether you’re creating a website from scratch for the first time or you just want to refresh your existing website to improve your online presence and visibility, we can help!
From simple one-page websites that give your business a basic online presence, to sites that help boost your search engine rankings, to larger e-commerce sites, talk to us to discover what’s involved and what SEOcycle has to offer with other web development agencies The difference – in a good way!
Contact us now through our website Discover how we can work with you to realize your digital potential with a beautiful, functional website.